Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Stuff

Serena and I went for a wonderful walk this morning since it was so beautiful out. Then she joined me and my dad for coffee at Starbucks. After Starbucks we rigged a long leash in the front yard so she could stay outside while we did yard work. She played with toys while we raked and cut plants back. She got to meet our neighbor's dogs and now has two new friends who she will have play dates with. After lunch we went to a local cafe in town. Everyone there was so nice and I was asked a ton of questions by the employees and people eating. Serena enjoyed all the attention and behaved wonderfully. Then it was off to the barn where Serena passed out in my car while I took car of Reggie. I went to take her out and she was so sleepy! Apparently she was a tired puppy. Now she moving toys from room to room and just found her tennis ball again.



Behaving like a very good girl in Starbucks


Playing in the leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah