Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Stuff

On Thursday at work we found a kitten in the dumpster.  Apparently he  crawled in there looking for food and couldn't get out.  My mom was going to take him so I took him home to clean him up and stuff before bringing him to her house.  Of course I had to take puppy and kitten photos because really what is cuter?  They surprisingly liked each other.  Serena wasn't allowed to see the kitten until she stayed laying down then she licked him all over and he purred and purred and purred.  It was so freaking adorable!




I don't remember when this was but I cleaned up my room and put all my dirty clothes in the laundry basket.  Next thing I know Serena has decided it is her bed.  Next trip to petsmart I think I am going to get her a bed for my room because she is almost too big for the laundry basket. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah