Saturday, November 21, 2009

Movie theater

On Monday Becky and I went to go see This is It.  Of course Serena got to come too!  We first went to a China Buffet and then realized taking a puppy to a buffet was probably not the smartest idea but if Serena was bad we could just leave.  The lady was very nice at the restaurant and didn't mind at all that we brought Serena in.  Serena was perfect.  She stayed at my side as I wandered around and while we were eating she either sat or lay down next to me.  It was a great experience!

We then went to the movie theater and when we got there it was empty!  So we got to pick whatever seat we wanted.  Serena lay down for most of the movie and didn't complain at all.  She is the best!  Here is a picture to prove we were actually in a movie theater (even if she does look like a devil puppy because of the flash):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah