Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Puppy wake up call!

Yesterday I bought Serena a plastic bowl so she could learn to bring me her bowl when I feed her.  Her old bowl was metal and very hard to pick up and made a lot of noise on the floor when she ate.  I got her a plastic bowl with handles that she can pick up even when she flips it over.  So I started training yesterday night with "get your bowl" and she was very good and brought it to me.  This morning she woke up really early and my dad let her out of her crate.  I was awakened by a puppy leaping on my bed with her new bowl in her mouth and wagging her tail.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't tell her to get off the bed.  She had taken her bowl from downstairs all the way upstairs to my room which is probably the furthest away room from where she eats.  Apparently she wanted her breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah