Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dance party!

Serena and I had a dance party while I cleaned the kitchen today.  I was blaring music and she would dance with me.  It was a great way to work on the back command and get her to pay attention to where I was.  We did lots of spinning in circles and going forward and back.  She thought it was super fun and got really into it.

She is currently 42 pounds!  (she was 31 when I got her).  We went to the vet yesterday and got a lot more vaccines and stuff.  I brought a poop sample in this time (last time I couldn't get one) and they found round worms, pin worms and hook worms so she got dewormed again and has deworming medicine that she gets for 5 days.  I am going through the yard and OCD picking up any poop.  We will beat these damn worms! She also has dry skin so I bought her fish oil tablets that get put on her food.  Other than that she is a happy, healthy puppy.  She still is shy sometimes but we are slowly getting over that and her confidence is getting better.  She loves going to the barn with me and gives Reggie kisses on his nose everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah