Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Well I should be sleeping...

...but instead I am updating this blog with a puppy keeping my toes warm.

I met Ice yesterday and oh boy has he been a blast.  Of course he is a cute and adorable puppy with cute and adorable puppy antics but what is really completely blowing me out of the water is how freaking awesome he is on leash and in public.  He has never had  his leash or vest on until yesterday when Chris brought him up.  He naturally doesn't pull.  Like at all.  Here is an 11 week old puppy walking in a perfect heal.  He went to Starbucks, did puppy antics for a little bit then realized every other dog was laying down so he did too.  We went to Silo, once Serena and Eli settled in he lay down next to them and slept the whole time.  He went to the barn and met horses for the first time.  He then went to dinner and on his own walked under the table and lay down instantly.  I couldn't have asked for a better first day with him. Tomorrow he is going to a horse show and learning how to be a horse show dog.

For now I leave you with a puppy picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah