Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Getting back to blogging

Boy it has been awhile! I am hoping to get this blog up and going again.  Tons of things have happened with the dogs but posting them all right now from memory probably will take forever and would get super boring so not going to do that.

The biggest thing that is happening is Mr. Darby Doodle is going to final training in a week.  I can't believe it has been a year and half since that fat yellow ball came home.  Looking through old videos and found this from his first day of training.



I am going to be a blubbering mess when I say goodbye to him but I am freakishly excited to see who he is going to be paired with.  Whoever it is I know he will make them smile.  

I know this is super short but I will ramble about random things during the next couple of days.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah