Thursday, May 19, 2011

Serena = spoiled rotten

Serena is a total princess (though she earns it).  I spoil her just a tad.

1. She has her own pool.
Since the weather is getting warmer I got Serena a baby pool.  She LOVES it!  She will go outside and just lie in it watching the world go by and it isn't even that hot out.   I think we might have a puppy pool party for her birthday in June.  Is that completely crazy? haha

 


2. She has her own chair
This is an old chair in my office that Serena has claimed has hers.  One day I was cleaning the office and put a bunch of papers and stuff on the chair.  The next thing I know she has gotten up onto the chair and is trying to sleep on the pillows.  She kept giving me pathetic looks until I moved the papers



After moving the papers she instantly got comfortable and was much happier.


3. Gets to ride with her head out the window
Also because the weather is getting warmer, I have my windows in my car down more.  Serena loves to stick her head out when we go anywhere between 10 and 40 mph.  Just enough to get a good breeze but it doesn't blow her away.  Some days I look back and her lips and ears are blowing every which way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah