Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Florida- Part 1 of many

Where do I being telling our wonderful tale of road tripping to  Florida for My Angel With Paws First Graduation?

It was AMAZING.  The weather was perfect (80 degrees and sunny almost every day), the dogs were great (20 hours in a car both ways and they were troopers) and seeing everyone from My Angel With Paws was absolutely delightful (wheeeeee!).

I think I will start with pictures of Serena and Darby playing on the A-frame at the MAWP facility.  (I took about 6 memory cards worth of pictures from the trip so I will slowly add all my edited favorites to this blog).

Anywho one day I took Serena and Darby over to the A-frame to have some fun.  Serena has been on this one before so she just ran up and over it.  I had to hold Darby's side up and over once each way and then fun ensued:

Playing follow the leader


Happy Girl

This reminds me of the siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp

Darby being friendly

Darby became an old pro at the A-frame
 (also notice how well he tracks in this picture
thank you Chris for pointing that out!)

ATTACK OF THE PUPPY!

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you -Sarah